Adult Student Priorities SurveyAssess adult students in graduate or continuing education programs
By using the Adult Student Priorities Survey, you'll see what's important to your adult students and how satisfied they are, along with national benchmark comparison data. You can also administer it to meet accreditation requirements (items are mapped to the HLC and SACS criteria).
Survey adult learners 25 years of age and older in:
- Evening programs
- Weekend programs
- Continuing education
- Credit and non-credit courses
- Graduate programs
- Undergraduate programs
The survey encompasses the full range of adult student experiences. It can be used on its own or in combination with any survey in the Noel-Levitz family of satisfaction/priorities surveys.
Read what campuses say about this survey
"We use the findings to shape our strategic direction. Every year in our strategic planning meetings we ask: What are some actionable items we can take to close these gaps?" Read this case study
VP, Student Affairs and Enrollment Management
Metropolitan State University
“The Noel-Levitz Adult Student Priorities Survey measures our adult students’ opinions in terms of importance and satisfaction on a number of services, programs, and experiences. This instrument has been critical in Medaille College’s efforts to make data-driven decisions in terms of assessment and increased retention.”
Assistant Vice President of Institutional Research and Planning
- Implementation guidelines for web administration (PDF)
- Implementation guidelines for paper administration (PDF)
- Frequently asked questions.
Part of the Satisfaction-Priorities Surveys from Noel-Levitz
In addition to the Adult Student Priorities Survey, these additional tools can further strengthen your student success efforts:
- Student Satisfaction Inventory, the national standard for satisfaction assessment in higher education.
- Institutional Priorities Survey™, the companion to the Student Satisfaction Inventory that assesses campus personnel.
- Adult Learner Inventory™ for students 25 and older, with more of an undergraduate focus.
- Priorities Survey for Online Learners™ for students in online distance learning programs.
- Parent Satisfaction Inventory™ for parents of currently enrolled students.
The Adult Student Priorities Survey is available in online and paper formats.
ASPS reports are delivered in an online format whether you administer the survey online or in paper form.
Optional report samples