Papers and ResearchResearch, trend reports, and strategies for higher education
Noel-Levitz continually produces reports, papers, and resources to help you analyze current trends in enrollment and student success.
Full list of papers and reports by topic
- Enrollment and campus planning
- Student recruitment and financial aid
- Student retention and college completion
- Market research
- Marketing, web, and technologies
Top downloads for January 2015
- Fall 2014 New Student Enrollment and Retention Outcomes Report
- 2014-15 National Online Learners Priorities Report
- 2014 Recruitment Funnel Benchmarks Report for Four-Year Institutions
- 2015 Student Retention Indicators Benchmark Report
- E-Expectations Report
- E-Recruiting Practices Report for Four-Year and Two-Year Institutions
- National Student Satisfaction and Priorities Report
- 2014-24 Projections of High School Graduates by State and Race/Ethnicity
- Changes in Freshman Attitudes Following a Semester of Classes and Interventions
- National Freshman Attitudes Report
Most recent papers and reports
Read more strategies at our blog
Visit our blog for additional insights, strategies, and research from our higher education consultants.
Copyrighted and trademarked
All of our papers and research, including text and images, are the property of Noel-Levitz, LLC, and protected by copyright and trademark laws. Permission is required to reproduce this information. Questions? Please contact us.