Papers and ResearchResearch, trend reports, and strategies for higher education
Noel-Levitz continually produces reports, papers, and resources to help you analyze current enrollment trends and discover more effective strategies for student recruitment, student success and retention, financial aid and fiscal management, campus marketing, communications, and more. Browse our archive of higher education papers and research:
- Enrollment and campus planning
- Student recruitment and financial aid
- Student retention and college completion
- Market research
- Marketing, Web, and technologies
Most-downloaded papers and reports in March 2014
- 2013 Marketing and Student Recruitment Practices Benchmark Report
- Special Report: 2014-24 Projections of High School Graduates by State and Race/Ethnicity
- 2014 Discounting Report
- 2013 Student Retention and College Completion Practices Report
- 2012 Marketing and Student Recruitment Practices Report for Master’s-Level Graduate Programs
- 2013 Cost of Recruiting an Undergraduate Student Report
- 2013 E-Expectations Report: The Impact of Mobile Browsing on the College Search Process
Get the new Noel-Levitz book, Strategic Enrollment Planning: A Dynamic Collaboration
How can you transform your campus from its current state to your desired state? Find out in this comprehensive book from Noel-Levitz.You'll find detailed chapters on data analysis, establishing metrics, creating a "living" strategic enrollment plan, and optimizing student recruitment and retention.
Learn more and order.
Read more strategies and insights at the Noel-Levitz blog
Visit our blog for additional insights, strategies, and research from our higher education consultants.
Sign up to receive research and event updates by e-mail
Get e-mail notices about our latest white papers, research, and events.Subscribe now »
Copyrighted and trademarked
All of our papers and research, including text and images, are the property of Noel-Levitz, LLC, and protected by copyright and trademark laws. Permission is required to reproduce this information. Questions? Please contact us.