Papers and ResearchResearch, trend reports, and strategies for higher education
Ruffalo Noel Levitz continually produces reports, papers, and resources to help you analyze current trends in higher education.
Papers and reports by topic
- Enrollment and campus planning
- Student recruitment and financial aid
- Student retention and college completion
- Market research
- Marketing, web, and technologies
Top downloads for April 2015
- 2015 Student Retention Indicators Benchmark Report
- 2014 Recruitment Funnel Benchmarks Report for Four-Year Institutions
- 2015 National Freshman Attitudes Report
- E-Expectations Report
- Fall 2014 New Student Enrollment and Retention Outcomes Report
- 2014-15 National Online Learners Priorities Report
- 2014-15 National Adult Student Priorities Report
- 2012 Marketing and Student Recruitment Practices Report for Master's-Level Graduate Programs
- Predicting Student Retention at Community Colleges
- E-Recruiting Practices Report for Four-Year and Two-Year Institutions
Most recent papers and reports
Read more strategies at our blog
Visit our blog for additional insights, strategies, and research from our higher education consultants.
Copyrighted and trademarked
All of our papers and research, including text and images, are the property of Ruffalo Noel Levitz and protected by copyright and trademark laws. Permission is required to reproduce this information. Questions? Please contact us.