College Employee Satisfaction Survey™Learn what employees really think about working at your campus
The College Employee Satisfaction Survey™ takes the pulse of your campus professionals. Find out how they feel about key topics such as your campus culture, work environment, mission, and more.
With the data from this survey, you can:
- See which issues are most important to your campus employees
- Assess their attitudes toward your institutional mission and goals
- Uncover key data about the work environment on campus
- Learn the most effective ways to keep your employees satisfied, productive, and happy
Once the survey is completed, you’ll receive a complete set of summary tables. In addition, you may order raw data, segmented tables, and other options for further analysis.
More than 70 survey items, plus custom questions
The survey offers a thorough array of questions, covering every facet of campus employment. You can also add up to 29 custom items specific to your campus.
Available in online and paper formats
Administer the College Employee Satisfaction Survey online or with paper-and-pencil surveys. Both formats provide an efficient, cost-effective way to survey employee attitudes and satisfaction.
Designed exclusively for colleges and universities
Unlike other employee surveys, the College Employee Satisfaction Survey addresses areas specific to working on college campuses. Questions on interdepartmental communication, campus mission, enrollment, and decision making reveal attitudes on issues critical to higher education. The reports for two-year community and technical colleges and four-year private institutions include national norms.
The College Employee Satisfaction Survey is appropriate for every level of college employee: administrators, campus staff, and faculty members.
Part of The Research Toolkit
Looking for additional affordable research instruments? Take a look at the surveys available in The Research Toolkit. Find surveys for specific student populations, alumni, employers, and more.
Additional resources for surveying and training campus employees
- The Institutional Priorities Survey™ assesses the satisfaction and priorities of campus staff, faculty, and administrators and compares their responses to student data from the Student Satisfaction Inventory™. It is a valuable research tool for seeing how staff perceptions vary from student perceptions about the quality of campus life and learning.
Order now or request samples
The College Employee Satisfaction Survey is part of The Research Toolkit™. To order or request samples, please use the form and contact information below.
Please download and complete the Research Toolkit Order Form (PDF).
To request samples:
Contact us by e-mail or call 1-800-876-1117