Careers at Noel-LevitzCurrent position openings
Are you interested in joining the premier enrollment management consulting firm? Noel-Levitz is the firm colleges and universities turn to first for enrollment management solutions. Institutions have looked to our team of higher education experts for help with student recruitment, financial aid, student retention, market research, Web site development, and more. We offer competitive salaries, comprehensive benefits, and a friendly work environment.
Financial Aid Services Senior Consultant
Noel-Levitz, North America’s leading higher education consulting firm, is currently seeking highly successful enrollment managers with experience in financial aid to join our consulting team. If you have had a demonstrable impact on the delivery of financial aid (federal, state, and institutional) at your non-profit college or university campus, we are interested in talking with you about applying that experience with our clients.
This position will deliver our financial aid services product, the Enrollment & Revenue Management System (ERMS), as well as customized financial aid consulting. Through on-campus consultations, you will assist clients in developing institutional aid plans to meet recruitment, retention, net revenue, and discount rate goals.
Essential job duties and responsibilities include:
- Assist clients in fully understanding the construct of contracted financial aid services, establish delivery schedules, and assist clients in determination of project goals and data collection requirements.
- Work closely with the data integrity analyst to ensure that client historical and retention data accurately reflect the client experience.
- Analyze, interpret, and present financial aid historical and retention report findings to clients, explaining trends and opportunities.
- Consult with the client to develop the client’s Financial Aid Services Annual Enrollment and Net Revenue Plan.
- Review client financial aid tracking system reports and consult with clients on their implementation of the annual plan, trends, and expected outcomes.
- Develop the Four-Year Enrollment and Net Revenue Projection Model and train the client in the use of the model.
- Conduct custom financial aid consulting for client institutions assessing the effectiveness of their financial aid operation, its communication with students, and its interaction with other campus departments.
- Participate in regular divisional and company staff meetings and assist with product and service development.
- Assist in company sales by recommending other products and services and selling extensions of existing services.
The successful candidate will possess:
- An advanced degree is preferred, but not required. A minimum of five years of successful management experience within an institution of higher education, preferably in an admissions, financial aid, or enrollment management environment.
- On-campus experience in enrollment management is required. Prior use of the Noel-Levitz ERMS product is beneficial.
- Superior verbal and written skills, demonstrated by examples of authored project reports.
- Demonstrated leadership skills in strong data analysis and high-level organizational skills.
- Ability to maintain an extensive business travel schedule.
This is a full-time, regular position with a competitive base salary, participation in a variable compensation plan, and a comprehensive employee group benefits plan. Location of this position is dependent upon the candidate’s on-campus experience with the ERMS. Relocation to Colorado or Iowa may be necessary.
Applicants are required to submit a cover letter and resume/CV. When using the online application system, combine the cover letter and resume/CV and upload as a single document.
For confidential consideration, log on and apply at: https://home.eease.adp.com/recruit/?id=559622 by February 13, 2015.
Noel-Levitz is an equal opportunity employer that participates in E-Verify.