About Ruffalo Noel Levitz
Ruffalo Noel Levitz brings together the unparalleled experience and industry-leading research of our two legacy companies to provide you with innovative solutions for meeting your enrollment challenges.
We're passionate about enrollment: about understanding trends, investigating the most effective approaches, and helping our campus partners put them into action to meet objectives. Your success is our success. Why should you work with us?
Your challenges may not be unique, but your campus is.
We aim to learn the dynamics of your enrollment situation, your campus, and your culture. Starting with assessment and consultation by experienced enrollment managers, we’ll continue on to develop—in partnership with you—a custom strategy for your institution.
You need implementable strategies.
As experienced enrollment practitioners ourselves, we know you’re seeking practical, implementable insight—not theoreticals that might not fit within your reality. That means we’ll offer innovative, specific, up-to-the-minute approaches that also happen to be backed by the richest data in the industry, derived from our work with hundreds of diverse institutions.
You want perspective beyond your campus.
We also understand that you want to know what else is happening “out there,” whether you’re looking to answer questions from your board or just to gain better context for your situation. Gain that perspective by accessing our unrivaled resources: survey and benchmarking research, consolidated data findings, and expert recommendations on every facet of enrollment.
Your success depends on engagement rather than recruitment.
It’s been said that admissions and enrollment isn’t about recruiting students, but about engaging future graduates. In today’s challenging environment, how many admission strategies have student success and graduation as the metric by which their viability is measured? Ours do.
You should focus on the relationship; we’ll support that from initial awareness through to graduation—and beyond.
Through our marketing services, we’ll do the heavy lifting in your communications and your staff can build relationships with the right students. We’ll engage those students with the right information (the information most relevant to them) at the right time—our focus is on logistics so your staff can actually focus on students.
Want to have a one-on-one conversation with an experienced Ruffalo Noel Levitz higher education colleague? Send us an email or call 1-800-876-1117 and ask to speak to our specialists in enrollment management, student retention, or fundraising.
Sectors we serve
- private, nonprofit colleges and universities
- two-year public colleges
- four-year public universities
- graduate and professional schools
- Canadian institutions
- private sector (career) colleges and universities
- systems and consortia
- special student populations
Ruffalo Noel Levitz has aligned with like-minded firms. Meet our partners.
What's happening with Ruffalo Noel Levitz, our campus clients, and the larger world of higher education? Find out now:
- Strategies newsletter and regular email updates: receive news on our latest trend reports and papers, along with our consultants' insights.
- News releases: read our latest releases for higher education media.
- Higher education research: read about the information we share at little or no cost.
- Career openings: become a member of our team.
New website coming later in 2015
Ruffalo Noel Levitz will be merging NoelLevitz.com and RuffaloCODY.com into a new website, www.RuffaloNL.com, giving you a single destination for customized services, trend reports and papers, and events for enrollment management, student success, and fundraising management.
- 2015 Student Retention and College Completion Practices Benchmark Report
- Navigating the Student Engagement Stream
- 2015 International E-Expectations Report
- 2015 Adult Learner Marketing and Recruitment Practices Benchmark Report for Undergraduate and Graduate Programs
- 2015 Report: Attitudes of Second-Year College Students That Influence Completion
Stay on top of the latest trends and research
Sign up to receive notifications when Ruffalo Noel Levitz:
- publishes new trend reports and white papers
- sends enrollment and student success strategies in our e-newsletter
- hosts new events and webinars